Express Development Academy (EDA)
As we enter into our spring 2013 season as a club we have seen incredible interests in our Express Development Academy program. As we grow, we will continue to lay the foundation for our youth development teams of the future with the EDA program.
The EDA program is a unique comprehensive training program designed to accelerate development of youth players the ground work to succeed and advance to a higher level of competition in engaging and challenging environment. The program is intended for serious and dedicated players who love to play soccer and want to compete at the next level. This program is only for recreational players, you must not be a current MYSL or Travel registered player to qualify.
EDA program Highlights:
- . Your child will be trained/coached by our professional trainers with 15 plus years of coaching experience and minimum D coaching license.
- . The primary goal of our EDA program is Player Development, working to maximize the potential of each player in a fun, productive and competitive environment.
- . Training will begin the first week of April through the middle of June at Lessenger Elementary School on Campbell Road and South of 13 Mile road.
- . Games are either at Red Oak Soccer Complex or at other local clubs.
- . Training will be 3 times a week in pre-season and 2 times in season.
- . Training Days and Times TDB.
$175 Cost Includes:
- . Spring league and club registration fees
- . 10 league games
- . 30 hours training sessions (estimated)
- . Referees
- . Insurance
- . Fields & Equipments (goals, nets, flags, first aid & coaches training kits, etc.)
- . Uniform kit (Jersey, Short and Socks)
- . U-08 Boys/Girls (Date of Birth, August 1st, 2004 to July 31st 2006)*
- . U-10 Boys/Girls (Date of Birth, August 1st, 2002 to July 31st 2004)*
*Only 10 players are needed to form a team and there will be only 1 team per age group.
We are deeply committed to the development of dedicated soccer players who are . . .
- . Committed to training 2-3 times a week
- . Committed to developing their soccer skills
- . Committed to being with like-minded athletes
- . Committed to playing with and against the best players
- . Committed to training in high intensity and fast pace
- . Committed to trying best effort
Spots are very limited; click HERE to register your child today.
Wait list is on a first come first serve basis. Your spot is NOT guaranteed. If you are accepted from the wait list you will be notified via email.
Thank you for choosing Express FC.